The Liebster Award
(Yay, I got tagged!)
• Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
• Answer all 11 questions that the blogger who tagged you has listed.
• Pass the tag and award to 11 bloggers with 11 new questions.
• Alert the 11 bloggers you chose and tell them that they’ve been tagged for the Liebster Award.
Who tagged me? Just the ah-mazingly fabulous Becca!
11 fun facts!
1. Jack and Finn Harries are the only two people who make me want to be a boy sometimes.
2. I’m a Potterhead.
3. I have 2 older sisters. One is 3 years older, the other is 7 years older.
4. I have an obsession with the Indian serial Dill Mill Gayye. It’s my life. (Dill Mill Gayye means: Hearts Have Met).
5. I also have an obsession with Pitch Perfect. But it doesn’t beat Dill Mill Gayye.
6. I think Karan Singh Grover is the hottest, cutest, most amazing human being alive.
7. My favorite color is pink.
8. I prefer high-tops over low-top Converse.
9. I want to be an orthodontist when I grow up.
10. My favorite cereal is Reeses Puffs.
11. My height is 5’5.
1. What’s your favorite designer?
I honestly don’t know, I don’t know that many, haha.
2. What was your first blog?
It was a fashion blog on Blogspot. I forget what it was called, though.
3. Where would you want your honeymoon to be?
Paris or London for sure! Nowhere tropical.
4. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Ooh, this is a hard one! I have to say Taylor Swift, Karan Singh Grover, and Jennifer Winget!
5. Would you rather eat a homeless man’s toenails or swallow someone else’s throw up?
What kind of question is this? Oh gosh…neither, that’s absolutely disgusting.
6. Who is your dream husband?
Whoever my parents pick for me!
7. What are you currently listening to or what is your favorite song?
I have a few favorites right now! They are: Clarity – Zedd, How to be a Heartbreaker – Marina and the Diamonds, and Magic – B.O.B. featuring Rivers Cuomo.
8. What is your favorite book?
All the Harry Potter books, ofc! (:
9. What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?
As of right now, their Caramel Frap, it’s really good! I also want to try their Cotton Candy Frap, that’ll probably be my new favorite.
10. What’s a quote or saying that you live by?
I live by two, actually!
Quote 1: “Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters.” -John Green
Quote 2: “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” -John Green
11. What is your dream job?
To become an orthodontist! If not that, then a dentist, and if both of those fail, I would like to be a pediatrician.
YOU! Whoever you are, I tag you, as a way of thanking you for reading my posts! (:
☼Who has inspired you to become a better person?
☼If you could have one day living as someone else, who would it be?
☼Would you consider yourself the little fish in the big pond, or the big fish in the little pond?
☼What’s your biggest goal that you want to achieve this summer or this year?
☼What is something that you want to learn?
☼What is your favorite place to shop?
☼What’s your favorite Disney movie?
☼Which fantasy world would you love to live in?
☼Who’s your favorite YouTuber?
☼If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
☼What is your biggest fear?
I love you all to the moon and back again.
Quote for this post: “I don’t know why we all hang onto something we know we’re better off letting go. It’s like we’re scared to lose what we really don’t even have. Some of us say we’d rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is…to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all. -Unknown
Keep on loving,
-Extras and Side Notes-
☼I think I may have found my Dylan Marvil! GlamDylanMarvil might land the spot once she makes her blog public and I can view it. (:
☼My Kristen is still open, for anyone who is interested in applying!
☼I might do a 4th of July post.
☼It’s a little late, but I would like to congratulate everyone who won in the WordPress Awards, and everyone who participated!
☼Blog makeover soon!
☼Sorry for posting late once again! I’ll try not to post late as often!